So I finally put my foot down back in August and decided to stop procrastinating on something I’ve wanted to do for a couple years: I opened an Etsy shop!! Now the shop is still very much a work in progress. I need to redo a lot of the listing photos I think and come up with some kind of cohesive feel to the shop, but I have listings up and that’s the starting point, right?
Since Valentines Day is just around the corner and the previous coupons I made were such a hit, I thought I’d remake them–chalkboard style!
These print up really beautifully when all is said and done. Because the chalkboard background is ink-heavy, printing them on thick cardstock at your local print shop (think Staples or Office Max) will be your best bet!
Part of why I love giving coupons like these as gifts is they are a tangible way to give an experience. Although these coupons are perfect for Valentine’s Day, I designed them to be usable for any loved one on any gift-giving holiday.
Need some ideas for filling out your coupons? Here are a few to get you started!
“Because I love you, this coupon is good for…”
- A night in charge of the TV remote
- Three days off of kitchen duty (I’ll clean the kitchen!)
- Breakfast in bed
- A long walk at your favorite place
- 30 minute back rub
- A candle-lit dinner
- New lingerie
- A full body massage
- Dinner & a movie of your choosing
For Him or Her:
- A free pass to make a purchase ($X value)
- An afternoon of golf (or shopping, rock climbing, etc.)
- A night to yourself (I’ll watch the kids!)
- A home cooked meal of your choice
- A “Yes” Day: Whatever you say goes for one day!
- One “you’re right” to use during a disagreement
I hope you enjoy these printables! You can purchase them by clicking the link above, which will take you to my Etsy shop. There you can also check out a number of other “chalkboard” items I have up, like gift tags and mason jar labels :)
Lastly, if you subscribe by email to Essentially Eclectic, be sure to be on the lookout for exclusive coupon codes for fun items in my shop!
If you love the idea of giving the gift of experiences, be sure to check out this awesome gift idea inspired by a wedding gift my cousin gave us!