This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for more details.
So I finally put my foot down back in August and decided to stop procrastinating on something I’ve wanted to do for a couple years: I opened an Etsy shop!! Now the shop is still very much a work in progress. I need to redo a lot of the listing photos I think and come up with some kind of cohesive feel to the shop, but I have listings up and that’s the starting point, right?
Since Valentines Day is just around the corner and the previous coupons I made were such a hit, I thought I’d remake them–chalkboard style!
These print up really beautifully when all is said and done. Because the chalkboard background is ink-heavy, printing them on thick cardstock at your local print shop (think Staples or Office Max) will be your best bet!
Part of why I love giving coupons like these as gifts is they are a tangible way to give an experience. Although these coupons are perfect for Valentine’s Day, I designed them to be usable for any loved one on any gift-giving holiday.
Need some ideas for filling out your coupons? Here are a few to get you started!
“Because I love you, this coupon is good for…”
- A night in charge of the TV remote
- Three days off of kitchen duty (I’ll clean the kitchen!)
- Breakfast in bed
- A long walk at your favorite place
- 30 minute back rub
- A candle-lit dinner
- New lingerie
- A full body massage
- Dinner & a movie of your choosing
For Him or Her:
- A free pass to make a purchase ($X value)
- An afternoon of golf (or shopping, rock climbing, etc.)
- A night to yourself (I’ll watch the kids!)
- A home cooked meal of your choice
- A “Yes” Day: Whatever you say goes for one day!
- One “you’re right” to use during a disagreement
I hope you enjoy these printables! You can purchase them by clicking the link above, which will take you to my Etsy shop. There you can also check out a number of other “chalkboard” items I have up, like gift tags and mason jar labels :)
If you love the idea of giving the gift of experiences, be sure to check out this awesome gift idea inspired by a wedding gift my cousin gave us!