You can download my Top 6 Bath & Body Recipes here:
(Pssst! This is only offered for sale once, right now!)
✓ Super fast, easy read, so you can get on with your soaping and crafting.
✓ Answers to questions readers ask frequently, so you don’t have to scour blog post after blog post for answers. Questions include:
• What do I need to get started?
• Can I make soap without lye?
• How do I tell how much base I need to fill a mold?
• How much ___ should I add to my DIY creation?
• How long will my DIY product keep for?
• How do I keep additives from sinking in my soap?
• Why has my melt-and-pour soap turned brown?
• How should I store my melt-and-pour soap?
• Where can I purchase the supplies you use?
• Can I substitute ingredients?
✓ Perfect for beginners: You can get your feet wet before investing in the supplies to make your own bath and body products.
This FAQ guide is created with beginner hobbyists in mind. If you have more advanced questions, you can always email me and I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.
No. All of my recipes are available for free on my blog. You can find all of them on the “Freebies” menu, under “The Archives.”
No. This guide is not written for the purpose of walking readers through advanced soap making. Most of my recipes (and experience) is with melt-and-pour soap making, which does not require caustic lye and is more suitable for working with around the family.
Due to the digital nature of this product (i.e. once you download it, you have it forever), returns are not accepted at this time.
(Don’t forget: It’s only offered for sale just this once!)
© Mom Makes Joy